AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this normal ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

raider2b
Posted 4/25/2021 11:49 (#8972028 - in reply to #8971666)
Subject: RE: Is this normal ?

North Dakota
Couple of years ago I was getting a new pair of work boots. Stopped at the Red Wing store, walked in, told them my name and said I need another pair of boots. Lady asked, same size? Yup. she picked up a box and asked if I wanted to try them on? I said they are the same size as the last 5 pairs so they should fit. I was in and out in less time than it took to type this reply. Wife said she spends more time each morning deciding which pair to wear to work. When she saw how much they cost she said she would never pay that much for shoes, my reply was that she has 10 times that invested in hers.

I have a pair of work boots that I wear every day and maybe 5 other pairs. She has 40 to 50. At least 5 pairs of each color in various shades.

Our closet has about 10 feet of space for clothes. When we first moved in we divided it in half, my clothes took up about3 feet so she appropriated a bit of mine. When the kids moved away I said I would move my clothes to one of their closets. When her clothes started showing up in mine I took them out and put them back in her 10 feet of closet space. I would have been OK with it if she hadn't pushed my clothes to the back side where I couldn't reach them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)