AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this normal ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jbatmick
Posted 4/25/2021 08:52 (#8971666)
Subject: Is this normal ?

Hastings, Florida

I glanced in my wife's closet yesterday, and noticed a PILE of shoes. I counted at least 20 pair, all different colors, styles, and types. I was shocked !
I decided this was worth taking a chance at getting her upset, so I decided to ask about this discovery. I learned to pick my battles .
We were eating supper in a restaurant and I worked up enough courage to ask why all these shoes. She laughed and asked did I look in her other closet. I said nothing, not sure how far to push this investigation. She then admitted my discovery was not complete, she had at least that many more . I was stunned. Why does anyone 65 years old need over 40 pairs of shoes ? I have 3 , maybe 4. Work boots,dress boots, and perhaps 2 pair of shoes.
Our waitress ( in her 30's ) seemed friendly, so I ask her about her shoe inventory, did 40 pair seem excessive. She thought for a few seconds, and replied she owned over 20 pair, she thought. Said she and her husband often bought matching shoes, so they looked the same .
Why in the world do females need this many shoes ? Or am I missing something ? Husband and wife wear matching shoes ?  Normal ??

Edited by Jbatmick 4/25/2021 08:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)