AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prior to election sales, changed my mind.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 11/1/2020 09:50 (#8579605 - in reply to #8579482)
Subject: My comments over in Boiler Room.

I put the bulk of my arguments over in the boiler room..

https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=958599&mid=857...

But in short I think there is evidence.. see above.. that like Hillary Clinton taking $$$ for her foundation..

From the AP.

“At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.“

https://apnews.com/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625

The Bidens play the exact same thing.. if we had a media interested in doing its job.. you’d hear more about it. I do believe that Barr is trying to get the DOJ back on track but you have many beaucrats..

Like Brennan and Clapper that are either corrupt or so invested in the Cold War.. that they can’t see anything else..

Am I worried about Russia? Yes they have nukes pointed at us..

But who is the bigger concern? No doubt it’s China.. China also has a military.. but unlike the Russians a vibrant economy which can sustain its foreign policy objectives.

Furthermore between the virus and the story above.. China is buying influence.. and the Bidens are more than willing to sell it to them for personal gain.

Atrocious.. this is So Wrong.

If Biden will fire a prosecutor.. Shokin.. for $$$. A prosecutor who was risking his life..

“Well son of a b.. he got fired.”

Then fights to get a puppet prosecutor in who swept it under the rug.. “no corruption to see here people.. move along.. do as you are told by the oligarchs.”

There’s just too much smoke and mirrors..

Conspiracists?. Yes.. no doubt we’d be better off talking about the issues..

So here..

Ethanol.. Trump has come to Iowa multiple times and adjusted policy.. slowly... remember that the waivers started under Obama/Biden..
what have the Dems done for ethanol?

Petroleum.. Trump.. energy independence.. Biden.. Obama.. shut er down.. No more fracking.. on federal lands.. end the internal combustion engine by.. 2025..35..50..?? Whatever..

Why are Chinese energy companies doing buyouts of Russian energy companies through shady associations with US political leaders.. (see the story above.)

Draining the swamp.. Barr at DOJ.. Obama Biden.. Eric Holder.. need I saw anything more?

Covid 19.. Trump.. operation warp speed to bring multiple vaccines to the market with a historic public private partnership..
Biden... shut everything down.. wear a mask.. even though 85% of infected Covid cases wore masks.. per cdc.

https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/cdc-85-of-covid-19-patients-r...

Economy..
Taxes..
Etc.

Trump is who I am sticking with.

Then I’ll go back to holding him accountable as I have on this site.. got Pruitt fired.. working on E15.

Not an easy job.. but necessary.

We are making progress.
But you must show up and Vote!!! To make it happen.

Edited by JonSCKs 11/1/2020 09:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)