AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CFX 750 Ntrip autopilot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/7/2020 18:21 (#8481536 - in reply to #8479993)
Subject: RE: CFX 750 Ntrip autopilot

East Central, Nebraska
that is what i was trying to explain above about location. if you have to put in a static/manual location to make it work then i would assume that your devices gps is not working correctly. putting in a location manually would make me nervous as i would have that location in and drive miles down the road and forget about it. no one has ever explained to me the reprocussions of putting in a manual location and driving 20 miles down the road. there obviously is a down side to it or we would all just put in a manual location and not deal with all the other bs. i am certain that location is used to place your virtual base properly in a vrs network but not sure anything down the line to that. i would guess if you played around with the gps settings a little you may get it to work the correct way. i have done a whole bunch of work dealing with that app and gps on androids. some devices gps are just crap and that is the way it is, some dont even have gps in them. biggest problem with android devices is none of them are created equal like an ipad. you get what you pay for in the android market.

as for the autopilot vs. ezsteer question, it is just the way it is. auto pilot and ezpilot communicates with these devices differently. if you did a whole bunch of screwing around you could make it work to get location from the 750 but i dont think it is worth it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)