AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

coop spray mistake - only money!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 9/10/2009 23:15 (#842222 - in reply to #842196)
Subject: RE: Gene when you go out to eat....

southern MN
Well now this is totally off topic, but it reminds me of the time I went into Toco John's. I ordered something, and the new kid musta typed it all in backwards. Anyhow I paid & thought all was well.

The manager grouch lady asks what it meant of the kid, & then she asked me what did I order? Oh, well that's not what is entered, he typed in the wrong thing. Here, let me refigure that. She had to get a calculator, and then work out the new tax amount, and it took some time on the math.

I owed them 23 cents difference.

While I'm digging around in my pocket for change, she asks the kid, what is that 'C' on the ticket? The kid says cup of cheese sauce....

Oh, no, no, that means whateveritwas, no, the cheese cup you write down this way, now we have to refigure. It took some time....

So, I only owed 11 cents.

It was fair & fine and all. I found a dime & a nickel in my pocket, got 4 cents change.

I'd figure a real manager would work out the food so it was exactly what I ordered, say the total is a tad more but ok with us enjoy your meal, and not waste 10 minutes of 2 paid people plus my time plus holding up the customers behind me.....

To collect 11 more cents from me.

I just kinda smile about that day.

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)