AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kitchen table forum sure has taken off!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 2/28/2020 09:04 (#8071095 - in reply to #8069857)
Subject: RE: cancer and diet are related

I agree with you. I think John is doing a great service to all who will listen. Unfortunately, John was already diabetic but he did a lot of research and now he is willing to share his own experiences, which takes courage and openness. Not many would be so willing to do that. His diet has done for him what no pill or drug has been able to do, give him his life back. Even the person that doesn’t think it’s a good diet and doesn’t understand the concepts can’t argue with his results and should think it warrants consideration. There are many others who are reporting positive results also.

I think most of us realize that we might not have to adhere to his exact diet because many of us are not diabetic yet. Statistics show that many of us are quite likely headed in that direction though and it appears we may be able to make some dietary changes that might prevent us from increasing our insulin resistance and possibly from developing diabetes and a myriad of other diet related diseases.

Many of us really didn’t worry about our diet before so even if all it does is make a person think about what he eats and he reduces the number of doughnuts, soda drinks, etc, etc it is a step in the right direction.

He openly admits he is still learning himself and is just encouraging us to do our own research and come to our own conclusions. I want to repeat that. He is encouraging us to do our own research and come to our own conclusions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)