AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Burrus Teams up with DuPont
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 8/4/2009 16:25 (#799554 - in reply to #799533)
Subject: Re: Burrus Teams up with DuPont

Burlington, IA
#1, you're flat wrong. You have no idea of the mindset of the owners, at least ours. It hasn't happened with M, won't happen with D/P.

#2, flat wrong again. Burrus wasn't the first to enter into a licensing and marketing agreement with D/P. That happened well over a year ago, and there have been several since then.

#3 Flat wrong again. 3 strikes and you're out. NuTech isn't the 3rd largest privately/family owned regional company in the country for nothing. The 2 men/owners in charge of the corn program are among the top corn men in the industry. U of IL results, FIRST trials, ISU trials, other university and misc. trials, as well as customer satisfaction/results, show NuTech is no slouch. By the way LaHarpe is close enough to you to be considered "local". Evidently you didn't catch last year's results from LaHarpe, because they were far from "laughable". Incidentally, I'm a WIU graduate, and originally a resident of Henderson County, so I'm far more familiar with your locality than you think.

I won't even get into the notion that there are still any regional companies out there that are doing ALL their own breeding. There aren't any that I am aware of.

One more thing. Personal insults get you nowhere. If anything, they show that I have inadvertently struck a nerve. Not to mention that your slander does nothing to change the truth of what I have related in my earlier posts.

Have a nice day.

JDH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)