AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Missing some fun reading posts...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sticksandstones
Posted 1/19/2019 20:11 (#7257191 - in reply to #7256450)
Subject: RE: Missing some fun reading posts...

Since I have been reading for close to a year now, I have to say this.

The kid was just a kid. Nothing more, nothing less. Like us all, he done some things that he should not have done, but hey, we are all human.

I feel sorry for him. He took a lit more grief than I felt like he deserved, but some of it, yes, was needed. In my opinion, he was a target to some. Being a victim of bullying in high school, I can understand his point of view. I can see why he went off the way he did. The actions of sone that took place, where not really called for, and could/should have been avoided from both parties.

In his defense, I can see why he went off. If I was him, I would too. Some just don't know when to stop and let it be. Some on here have nothing better to do than to harass others, whether it be from jealousy, anger, pure hate, or just cause. Just go look at all the seni truck threads in machinery.

With all that said, he'll be back. He was not the one to back down, or give up easily. He is the junior version of what some might call a 'fighter'. Trust me. You will see him soon.

Sticks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)