AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone know dealers cost on a ez guide 500?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Steevo
Posted 4/7/2009 23:36 (#673076 - in reply to #672978)
Subject: Re: Anyone know dealers cost on a ez guide 500?

Much less, Case IH charges $1800.00 for a unlock that we can resell for $2,000.00 and we have to get your serial number, update the firmware while we are at it, upload it with a expensive cable, laptop and service call.

I absolutely refuse to service a customers unit unless he bought it rom me, or understands that I will charge $90.00 per hour and mileage. It is insanity to believe you can purchase a unit and expect the local dealer to service it, upgrade it, inform you of updates, and new features, options, and help you buy the best bang for your buck and then stab them in the back by buying it elsewhere.

I currenltly have a set of customers that ahve purchased from a dealer other than us, and the other dealer is trying to sell them a Filed Manager Display 1000, and cabling to run their case tractor guidance with, planter with, and tru-count with and they have a Pro600. $10,000.00 worth of stuff. This same customer jumped ship on us as he though we were too expensive for a $500.00 per year 24/7 support contract that inclused all service calls, updates, and 6 hours of seat time per year.

Make no mistake, as long as your local dealer is at or around list, you are much better off purchasing from them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)