AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquidity Supernova
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 4/21/2017 12:32 (#5975337 - in reply to #5975306)
Subject: RE: Plus...........

Yep you got it !

Until enough people stand up and DEMAND this stop and change the way things are going it's only going to get worse and worse. That's the thing about exponential growth it all looks fine and dandy until you get to the last doubling period where it consumes all spending. That is the point we are rapidly approaching.

I like the exponential growth explanation about a drop of water doubling every minute and being handcuffed to the top row of seats in a watertight stadium.

How long until you would drown ?                   

At what point is the stadium still 97% empty ?        

Even if the volume is miscalculated 100% that only buys you an additional minute.  

At what point do you realize there is a serious problem ? and begin working to address it ? if you wait until the last doubling period when its half full your drowned in 1 minute.

I think what many of us are trying to explain is there is a point coming in the future where this all explodes and to many it will appear sudden and dramatic. Way too many will say "nobody could have seen this coming" but a lot of ordinary people have been trying to alert others that maybe just maybe it's time to be working on those handcuffs.

I've got nothing to sell or gain here and my advice is worth zero but I think it's always good to have alternative views to look at and examine various topics.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)