AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sugar Beets
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

cah
Posted 12/29/2008 21:42 (#550546 - in reply to #550424)
Subject: Re: Sugar Beets

Western Nebraska
I understand your feelings about the sales of assets. But are the assets that have been sold something that we as a company need/want? Would it be good business to sell what you don't need for good money to pay down debt? I don't have knowledge of sales to those within the company...can you elaborate? As for "not hearing about these sales until they are final", in my experience with deals and companies, the company will make those wanting to negotiate, sign papers stating that discussions will be kept between the two parties ONLY. Common sense and O.K. with me.
I guess I'm under the impression that everything that the company has, that is not currently being used, and won't be needed in the future, is for sale. As long as everything has been done ethically, legally and the money has been put in OUR account, I think I'm O.K. with that.
Anyone is eligible to make an offer.
It would be of benefit to all members to make the annual meeting. Ask these questions of those who are responsible for making them. Don't listen to rumors. To cry and moan at the coffee shop, rather than to the board is mute.
Better yet get on the board.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)