AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not a good day for the gold market.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cfdr
Posted 11/2/2014 19:11 (#4157357 - in reply to #4156689)
Subject: RE: depends

My success came from the cattle market, so you know I "went for it" for many years. I like being more relaxed now too.

As for fishing, I've been spending summers in British Columbia. I made the mistake of getting into steelhead fishing. It's a fever, and there appears to be no cure. It's bad enough that I actually feel put out when the Sockeye and the Coho salmon are aggressive, because I need to take the time to land them and release them when I feel like I want my fly in the water in case a steelhead comes by. Obsessive/compulsive tendencies are just so much fun.

It's enjoyable visiting with you. I think we should watch for a cycle swing. I'm at all sure we will see one, but if we do, it will be wrenching. IMHO, corn & beans are so vulnerable that it scares me. We have increased production from the cycle high - how could we not? So far, however, I do not think we have seen any demand destruction. If Gartman is right, however, and oil falls, it would be another story. (This is not even with an economic downturn around the world.)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gartman-were-witnessing-end-oil-22142...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)