AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Explaition
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/2/2014 18:26 (#4157254 - in reply to #4157127)
Subject: RE: Explaition

Buxton ND
XXX with in last the 2 years, the CFTC fined a HFT trading firm for messing with Nat Gas in 2010 or 2011...... They were fined over 1 million and said firm was banned from trading for 1 year. This WAS posted about on NAT before your time..............Nat Gas is traded on ICE,,,,,ICE loves volumes of trades because is pads their pockets,,,CME loves volumes,for the same reason.

Do you really think the CME Group is gonna put out a news press release that talks about HFTrading in THEIR Globex trade......... Globex IS our electronic trade in ALL GRAINS. HFT play grains,NO question in my mind period.

On the next report,pull up a tick chart on beans,and WATCH how fast this guys can trade................. I've had insta tick for about 2.5 years,from watching the first report on insta tick to this last report in this time,,,thing have gotten REALLY FAST. There's NO WAY a person can do orders that fast. If I want,I can stretch a full page chart out to only 3 seconds.

55 degree's in my back yard today,liter winds,mostly sunny,way to nice of day not to work outside. A T-bone on the grill with a beer is a great way to watch the sunset with a friend ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)