AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Explaition
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/2/2014 11:01 (#4156783 - in reply to #4156610)
Subject: RE: Explaition

Buxton ND
XXX re-read the number part. The biggest change in the NON commercial (spec funds) traders was
-41k longs
-33k short
-36k SPREADS
Comericals
-24k longs
-26k shorts
Non reportable, little boys like us.
-3k longs
-9k shorts

Every class of trader was a -K..............................This is quite ODD... ODD enough that a did not believe the #'s and went straight to CFTC site to double check.

I've spent quite a hours thinking about this one since Friday,,,just on beans,,, basically the thyme is "We're Leaving" the bean market....like I said above the long spec fund traders that YOU AS PRODUCERS want on your side buying,these guys buying bean makes your price RALLY (just trust me on this one) SOLD 41k....................................................

Then I picked up a tweet
"an interesting stat to confirm the non-com bean liquidation w/e 10/28: # of traders reporting L positions -25, # reporting shorts -37"

This tweet has nothing to do with position/s numbers,,,,,,, this is just the number of traders,number of entities reporting positions in beans. There leaving,,,both longs and shorts.

THE DAY that changed the bean market was June 30th,when Uncle confirmed,,,,,that WE the American producers planted that manure out of beans................ IMVHO the day that REALLY CHANGED THE SOYBEAN MARKET was back in Septemberish 2012 when the now front month ZSX14 traded BELOW the 100 day 100 month SMA of a monthly bean chart. This is were charting takes a lot of time, like 2-3 hours time early mornings,late at nights (with out beer BTW) figuring,thinking,figuring and kinda guessing where you think the 100 month will be come ZSX14. IDK what kind of charting to call this.............................There's NO fancy dancy $5-10-20k charting programs to do this and it takes timeeeeeee,,,really do not have the time to know what that 100 month number is to the cent,that's where the "kinda guessing" or "ballparkish" comes in.

I spent over 2 hours doing this post this early morning,not that I type that sounds,its takes time. THEN, I starting looking at $$$ or REAL charts.
********** This $$$ **********
Has been coiling up/sideways consolidation pattern since BEFORE Lil Bushy signed the RFSA that put our started our E-Boom... The longer the oil the harder the break,in this case its looks break higher.

Crude,,, been busy,,,hadn't looked at the monthly for awhile,,,,,,,,,,you better take a look see gentlemen...............Not gonna hold anyone's hand here,,,if you wanna learn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,figure it out your self...........................
CRUDE MADE THE BLACK CROSS 3 MONTHS AGO...............................
No matter how you slice it............................................................................................
This is the really tricky part and I'm still learning how...........................

I can not look at crude with looking at RBOB.

The elections,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,red tried to buy votes.................. Its not just EDT cards.........................END COMMENTS
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)