AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bunker hunt
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 10/27/2014 19:54 (#4147704 - in reply to #4147692)
Subject: RE: Bunker hunt

NCND
The thing about the hunts cornering the silver market is they could have got out with a billion dollar profit tripling their money but they wanted a real home run. Bunker would have been 52 at the time so he should have been wiser maybe but who knows.

I was in the bar a few years back and I saw some fella about my age that I figured was a southern oil man. Just had that look. Well we both started hitting on some girls and I got to talking to him and turns out he was marshal hunt III. Seemed pretty normal but his girl skills lacked. I told one of the ladies if she was smart she would get to be good friends with that guy.

Fast forward to now a buddy of mine was helping petro hunt( the company Herbert started after the silver debacle) and sure enough Marshall flew up in the jet for the day and was helping my buddy out with a few things.

The oil boys are always just normal guys it seems. You can always call one up and talk to them or just run into them out in the field.

Quite the crowd either way.

Like to read those books. Can learn more readin one of those books than you can spending 4 years at an Ivy League school. Jmho
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)