AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random thought
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 10/25/2014 22:36 (#4145056 - in reply to #4145020)
Subject: RE: So far in 2014..

Napanee, Ontario
Do you really believe that these are all just coincidental suicides?

i mean, hey, i don't have any proof that they arn't, but I also wasn't born yesterday.

No one commits suicide shooting themselves 8 times with a nail gun.

or the fact that 8 of them are from JPmorgan and Deutsche bank alone, and an even greater number related to either currency trading connections with LIBOR. The latest case is almost ridiculous on face. High net worth attorney, "General Counsel in the Regulatory, Litigation and Internal Investigation group for Deutsche Bank in the Americas" that just happens to be involved with the LIBOR investigation, the same connection several others on this list had....... all the sudden decides to hang himself?

Which, 'coincidentally" was the same method of suicide for another Deutsche bank banker, who also coincidentally worked in a related department, and who also coincidentally expressed "he was "anxious about various authorities investigating areas of the bank where he worked," according to written evidence from his psychologist, given Tuesday at an inquest at London's Royal Courts of Justice."

all just 1/10 of a 1% spread panning out I'm sure.

Not to mention that bankers usually commit suicide when a market crashes. Not when their companies are earning record financial windfalls. Or that many of these on the list had high paying jobs, families, and what is generally considered a "good life". Not really your typical suicide candidates.

You should Probably read this article:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-25/deutsche-bank-lawyer-and-f...

Or just carry on , nothing to see here. Doesn't matter to me

Edited by OldMcdonald 10/25/2014 22:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)