AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

International Meat Review, 2014 will be the new high record
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Markwright
Posted 10/9/2014 21:41 (#4117858 - in reply to #4117825)
Subject: RE: Garvo, I think your cynical stuff goes a touch

New Mexico
to far ( AND has gone on for WAY To LONG ).
Much like U used with your dairy cousin...cousinit..i believe??

( seems like NEVER is heard an encouraging or even a Respectfull word from the denison IA king of cattle there )

EVERYTHING available in marketing is a TOOL.

I have ALWAYS been a buy the floor put type AND BUY some GREED Insurance calls too.

Perhaps Gary Vetter, You might want to research back 4 or 5 years on this: I have NEVER Varied ( grain nor livestock matters notta...just have Never Varied ).

btw I still find your supposed "30 day rule" another of your " stories " that of course you then supposedly covered with the next 3 other " stories " later....just sayin.
( jeez the Gary Vetter "pristine" supposed reputation and all...i guess. LOL )

since it's politically incorrect to call a LIAR a LIAR...let's just say some will have to sadly but surely Doubt All Your Words.

btw, do U really think that in 1933 as P & S was amended that Minnesota for instance has a 60 day "supposed rule" vs the IA supposed 30 day rule?

btw, do you really think Your local salebarn is Not bonded while buying cattle in NY and hauling em to IA to run em thru again?

JEEZ.

perhaps some might think your a touch desperate Gary Vetter, in your continuous talk ( Rumor Mill BSE ) of lower cattle prices thus then cheaper feeder cattle prices for your own SORRY ARS. MO

Edited by Markwright 10/9/2014 22:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)