AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ferguson shooting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Itchy
Posted 8/13/2014 18:42 (#4016960 - in reply to #4016948)
Subject: RE: Ferguson shooting

SW Iowa
I just amazes me how they use such an unfortunate police event, which may have been quite legal, to literally loot and destroy their own back yards and shopping centers. Now, they will have to drive further for their beer and cigs and other shopping needs. And, they are still shooting drive-bys nightly, terrifying those who are trying to live normally. Nothing has been solved by rioting and looting..Just makes them look like a typical third world community.. That Fergeson community reminds me a lot of Iraq...We freed them, but they have no self motivation to maintain their freedoms. Why don't the innocent set up their own police force to defend themselves? Why is it always someone else's problem?
Since they are living like animals, I say wall the community off with a ring of police and natl guard, turn off all power and sewer, and city garbage pick-up incl any other services, and let em shoot it out amongst themselves. Give em about two weeks, then go in and see if the survivors are softened up and want to live civilized lives.

Edited by Itchy 8/13/2014 18:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)