AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well, got rid of the Direct TV.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

LakeRat1
Posted 3/28/2014 22:50 (#3783241 - in reply to #3782642)
Subject: RE: Well, got rid of the Direct TV.....

Concordia Parish La.
We cut Direct over a year ago, no way what we were getting was worth the Money, $ 80, we got along OK with Just a 50Ft. antenna, a month or so back I saw here on Ag talk, the talk was about Playon & Roku, well I didn't really understand it all, but was willing to try it being both area one time buy, you have to have fast enough Internet Service to be able to use either, after getting set up I really think that just the Roke2 was about all I needed, the only things we watch are the free stuff, there are a number of thing that you can get for as little as 8 buck a mo. Most of the things we see on the History Ch. are older stuff, but if you have not seen it who cares when some one else saw it,

I think you can Google each of these and see what they have to offer, you have to have something like the Roku2 to be able to use Playon, we are still in the learning curve, being we are Old and don't have any young Kids around to show us the short cut we will just keep pecking around and seeing what all they offer to watch for Nothing

I think all total we spent about $ 120, but that is it, no every month Bill for Nothing

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)