AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harvest activity happening sooner than expected.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/10/2013 10:03 (#3319473 - in reply to #3319432)
Subject: Re: Harvest activity happening sooner than expected.

Buxton ND
Alfo in most years is a none event,black,white,pink,purple dotting mold is usually just the same,not a big deal in a huge area to really affect the market place but its all ready been used to try to talk the market higher.

So we had late new crop,but alittle earlier then expected,as the Ray's of the world bought alittle too much corn at that mega basis,but bottom line guy,WE DID NOT TO OUT either corn or beans,There's been thousands of bullish/talking the market higher "we're going to run out" To be a better marketer,,,one needs to learn to tune out that bullish talk,yes it sounds as great as $9-$10 but bottom line Markwight is buying some pretty cheap corn "wright" now IMO or will be. Keep talking this dollar rally in ZCZ13,keep giving the growers hope,,,,,Another thing to learn to "tune out"

Now Ray and Maizing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,both have made GREAT POST trying to help guys the past months with flat grower prices on corn,"Basic Cliff" for a good 2-3 months and now we have guys wonder what happened to that $1.50-$2.00 plus BASIS.................... My Lord my local unit train loader was PLUS 1.05 IN NORTH DAKOTA on corn the Friday prior to the big basis tank week in beans and it rolled into corn.

These 2 guys get a respectful hat tip from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)