AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/4/13 To 8/11/13**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dutch
Posted 8/4/2013 10:11 (#3246908 - in reply to #3246652)
Subject: Re: *********Weigh Ins For 8/4/13 To 8/11/13**********

West Texas
Ok, I'll chime in here if you don't mind. Dr visit last December or Jan I was 283. May I was 275 June I was 272. At home before we left for Holland I was 265. Last week I was 262 at home. Dr told me I need to lose at least 30 more and 50 would be better.
While in Holland Katy and I cooked 3 meals. 2 Times BBQ and 1 time Texas style soft tacos. All of my family in Holland gained 4lbs or more while we were there due to everyone eating together. We had at least 20 people at the tables every night for supper.
Our son gained 6 lbs I think he said and my nephew gained 7 lbs. Yet Katy and I managed to lose several pounds. We had birthday cake for me that lasted several days and wedding cake also from my niece's wedding that lasted several days. I had 2 pieces of each over the course of several days.
But we walked and rode bicycles all over nearly every day. I think that's what saved us, plus just eating small portions even though that was hard to do.lol

I have been diagnosed with diabetes so I need to be careful in what I eat and how I eat.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)