AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Install questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

TS79
Posted 4/15/2013 20:27 (#3038181 - in reply to #3038062)
Subject: Re: Ag Leader Install questions

NE Iowa
Allis4ever - 4/15/2013 18:58

Doesn't matter on can connection order
I believe you will use the imp switch in the seed tube but you can hook it up and see.
You should have a multiple module power cord that will go all the way to the modules. It should have 3 connectors that will have power. Two grey and one black I think. With all three modules I think you should have two connections going to the battery, but I cannot remember. Maybe someone can add something more to help.

Follow DG N. Al's instructions on the implement switch, hydraulic seed rate module has priority. The other two you will leave the jumper wires installed.

You will have essentially two power cables, one will have three connectors on it and the other one will have one and be called a multiple module power cable, but it will not run all the way to the mounting location of the modules. It connects to cable PN 4001979-3. Your implement cable has the three high power connectors PN 4000726-12.

The installation instructions should have a cabling schematic but here's one that shows two modules installated..

Attachments
----------------
Attachments seedcommand.pdf (392KB - 542 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)