AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1770NT Air pump power
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 4/11/2013 11:12 (#3027652 - in reply to #3026903)
Subject: I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING: check your ground

nc ks
I just remembered when I was trying to diagnose mine, I actually had power in that plug that plugs into the compressor, just no ground. If I ran a jumper wire from a bolt on the tractor back to the ground wire on the pump, it would work. At that time I didn't have any of the hydraulics hooked up and the ground wasn't coming through the rusty 3 point pins to the planter frame. My flashers and stuff worked though. I just now went and checked that two wire plug and it has ground now. SO if you haven't hooked up all your hydraulics or got enough contact through your 3 point hitch yet to carry ground to the planter, work on that and I think your problem will disappear. I figured that there should be a ground through the light plug that would give the planter a solid ground at all times and was going to see if mine was broken somewhere, but i forgot all about it after I decided to move the compressor to the cab. Everything else electrical on my planter was working even when I didn't have ground to that plug.

Edited by kb ag 4/11/2013 11:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)