AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need an option for adding a pre with soybean burndown
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Sprayherguy
Posted 3/21/2013 14:38 (#2980887)
Subject: Need an option for adding a pre with soybean burndown

SD
We are no-till in eastern South Dakota and we have been using 22oz of powermax and 1 pint of 2,4-D ester for soybean burndown and coming back with extreme spiked with more roundup. I was thinking of adding a pre with lv4 and roundup. The options I was looking at include- 1-14oz of outlook
2-4 to 5 oz of authority first
3-2 oz of scepter--which I have hardly any knowledge about- option with adding frontier??
I also need to add that I do not like sharpen and reflex because I feel they burn to fast and come back from roots.
I have used valor and am not that impressed. Does a good job but I am not that impressed with residual.
Thought about First Rate but might need that to spay on post application.
Maybe what I am doing is fine but I am worried about waterhemp.

My main weeds at this point are kochia,pigweed,lambsquarters,cockulbur and waterhemp which isn't a bad yet. This would be on more gumbo type land and no sand. Which usually matters on carryover. I have read a lot of previous posts and still don't know what I should do. I know with beans there is no steller chemical and weather seems to have a big part in bean chemicals.
We use Harness Extra in our corn and have excellent luck with it. Thanks for reading
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)