AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thinking I got burned on a farm lease.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

speedydutch17
Posted 3/12/2013 20:03 (#2960946 - in reply to #2959949)
Subject: Re: Thinking I got burned on a farm lease.

kuna, Id
Thanks for the responses guys. As some of you mentioned I was definitely at a disadvantage from the start. Somebody asked about the ascs paperwork and the answer is that I never bothered enrolling it back into the program. It sat idle for eight years as a potential development that never got off the ground before I got a hold of it, and there were too many signatures to track down in too fluid of a situation to bother with.
I finally got a hold of the new owner this afternoon and we are in "negotiations" although I don't think he is all that thrilled about it. Come to find out after talking to him and the broker that was supposed to be the point person for the fdic, the buyer bought this place out the back door of the FDIC, circumventing the real estate agent.... who is now one pissed off hombre. He was spitting fire. I guess he didn't burn me like I thought. So that's why the new owner knew nothing of me, he was dealing with different people regarding the purchase. The new owner is a big time developer, hopefully he will just let me rent it for this year and we can part ways.
Once again thanks for the comments, it definitely helped change my approach. Hopefully we can get something worked out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)