AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Waitress loses job when pastor customer stiffs her for tip
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Omar
Posted 2/2/2013 07:45 (#2868353 - in reply to #2868304)
Subject: Re: Waitress loses job when pastor customer stiffs her for tip

Elmira, Ontario

midmomike - 2/2/2013 08:22 The way to solve this tipping problem would be to figure the tip in with the price of the food and give the waitress a decent wage. Then no tipping...end of problem.

Thank you.

I have no mercy for people who accept jobs that rely on voluntary donations from customers  and then complain when they don't get them. These people allow a bad economic system to carry on. This system was started by people who had way too much money pretending to be nice to a few working class folks. Now we have situations where people with little money are tipping people who earn more than them. There are lots of serving jobs that don't rely on customer donations as part of the pay. Take those jobs instead if the base wage of the serving position isn't high enough.

I want the business to determine the quality of the employee and pay them accordingly. As a customer, I don't want that task forced on me. Figure out what a fair price is, charge it and then figure out how to how to get the quality staff your business needs. Leave me out of it. The only decisions I want to make are what restaurant to eat at and which meal to order. I shouldn't have to calculate what the staff pay should be.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)