AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What about UFO's and Aliens
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 10/7/2012 09:54 (#2628020 - in reply to #2627425)
Subject: Re: What about UFO's and Aliens

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
We can disagree that is fine. I'm sharing my views on it, and I have read quite a bit on it. I see it like this: The universe seems fairly consistent in it's laws and properties no matter if you are looking up close or out far. (Gravity, speed of light, elements, star life cycles) AND all the so called little things that make our life sustaining planet unique add up. We are in the perfect spot in our galaxy, which is also the perfect kind of galaxy for life, perfect spot in our solar system with a perfect sun to sustain life, a large moon to stabilize our earth's rotation, etc. (could go on and on) Change any of the little things that make our planet unique and life would not exist. It is like multiplying fractions over and over, the chances get infinitely smaller. To the point in my estimation of impossible. Besides my own spiritual beliefs in the matter.

BTW dinosaurs did co-exist with humans at some point. There is ample evidence out there to support it. Cave drawings of dinosaurs, pottery with dinosaur depictions, statues and carvings of dinosaurs and "dragons". The problem is a lot of scientists have ignored this evidence instead of considering it. They would have to admit they have been wrong for the past century. But that is a whole 'nother discussion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)