AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greece done?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Schorsch
Posted 9/4/2012 08:44 (#2574201 - in reply to #2574103)
Subject: Re: Greece done?

Bavaria/Germany
Where is or better, who has the mess if Greece wteps out of the Euro? Same is with Itlay, Spain, Portugal and France?

OK, the people of those countires will than have a strange time, because they have may be to go after 10 years luxury live back to do some working!
No overloadet EU wellfare anymore!
No dopple payment for jsut half worktime against the north Europeans!

Eg. Athens Taxidriver monthly payment: 10 000 Euro = ca 12 500 US$. Or village on little Greece island with 500 Peple are 300 on blind people Wellfare pension with 3500 Euro per month!
It´s a miracle there! All blinds there have driverslicence and a car andcan drive!!!!!
In Sizilia/Itlay: 10 years ago most did ride a dunky, now they mostly drive a brand new mercedes.
In Spain: Investors did build new hauses for 4 Million People. But nobody in Spain did need a new house! Beside Madrid close to Madrid Airport thier is now a empty satellite town for aroudn 500 000 people. Some Constuction companies made bluddy good money. So very short, the Spanisch now need to work to pay for it!
France: Peopel went to demostrations for retiring with 60 years, so sozialists did promise, die win the election. But they have no young people who go to work and do pay for retirement money! So the result, all may be need to go home and will get nothing from a bankruped government. They need to go out and grow some Potatoes etc. untill they get clear in their mind, that luxury is only to get for work!

Sorryfor my sarcastic, but I think Germany should step out of the EURo and shhould let the other go! I have not anymore a big fun, to work every day 12 hours to pay with more and more higher tax money the luxury live of the southern Europeans!

And by the way, if those Contries will run in to bankrpcy, it will effect my live only to my advantage, because than holidays in Greece Italy or Spain will be only half priced against today!

One more: Ther are now comming some more countires which will ma be crash! In today morning news: Slowenia will be bankrupt Oct 1 if they will not get Money prsents from European bank!
And this menas in clear words: Money presents from Germany! Some with Cyprus! Whay should been send my money to Slovenia and/or Cyprus?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)