AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

illiniwek I think I need you to help me here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmer in ontario
Posted 8/19/2012 13:17 (#2547347 - in reply to #2547181)
Subject: RE: To all of the posters that are appauled that some one would go back

Ontario
Tara talks about bashers, but he always seems to have an edge himself; which he does not seem to recognize.

States that I "hate" him. which I never said... And I don't appreciate the misrepresentation.

Hate vs don't "like", is a huge difference.

He should go back since I joined, and see where I ever said that about him. AND if he can find anyplace where I stated hate, I will leave the forum.

I am sure Tara is a very successful & knowledgeable person, however there are things I disagree strongly with him.

The biggest issue is his statement: (And I cannot help but paraphrase..)

That farmers do not tell the truth to USDA about their yields, and storage holdings. and... That no one else through the entire process is inaccurate!

I strongly disagree with this, and believe farmers are honest, and provide the most accurate information they can. (Any farmers from the U.S. that I have met are great to talk to, and have always been straight forward.)

I think what he states, is a bad characterization of farmers and agriculture in the United States.

I can tell you in Ontario, if you mis-report your yields and holdings to Agricorp; they will come and audit you! So here it is a big deal...

Edited by farmer in ontario 8/19/2012 13:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)