AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Climate Corp Weather Insurance - how's it working?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Herman M
Posted 7/14/2012 00:11 (#2483934 - in reply to #2483530)
Subject: Re: Climate Corp Weather Insurance - how's it working?

bfarmers - 7/13/2012 19:40

The effectiveness of these policies is really dependent upon your agent and their willingness to help wade you through all of the options that are part of it. It is not as simple as being right for everyone or wrong for everyone.

I don't disagree, however, the corporate "experts" kept using a word - optimal, optimized (don't remember which one for sure) telling me they already had the BEST coverage for me and I shouldn't change it. This wasn't my agent saying it. This came directly from one of the corporate guys. They were implying that they knew better than me what it takes to grow a crop. One of the guys from California kept talking about his grandpa's farm in Iowa. It was clear to me he had never worked on it and had no idea what farming really was. I don't take advice from people that know less (way less) than me let alone someone I don't trust. All he wanted was my money.

Take your premium money and buy a brand new car. Take the car out for a weekend and have fun with it. Then smash the car into a tree. You will still be better off than buying from these guys. At least you will have had a little fun and stories to tell of a wild weekend.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)