AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vacation Spots
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 6/25/2012 21:03 (#2449626 - in reply to #2449496)
Subject: RE: Vacation Spots

central - east central Minnesota -

jdpink09 - 6/25/2012 19:07 Looking on going on a vacation this January to Mexico. Looking for some ideas on great places with great service and all-inclusive packages! Don't really have a specific area to go. I have looked at Cancun, Cabo, and Puerto Vallarta. Interested in those areas. If any of you have been to these areas I would love some feedback! :)

For a 1st timer - I'd recommend Cancun - As others suggested, get a local travel agent to help. They really don't cost anymore then doing it yourself, as they generally get the kick back from the airline/hotels, which you don't qualify for and internet deals don't give.
In Cancun, there are many different hotels to chose from. Hopefully, you'll end up in one that has more Midwest folks, the the inter-city types from the east coast.
Cancun is realitively safe, for mexico. IT's still has risk, it's not the USA. But, in the daylight, you'll be safe to take the bus or walk the strip and eat at different resterants and touristy shops.
In Cancun, all incluesive isn't as immortant as away from Cancun or other mexico areas. Because there is some much available within walking distance.
It's not as cheap as it used to be, going to Mexico, but not too bad, as compared to other US or Island destinations.
Omni Resort in cancun was a more midwest frequented hotel, few yrs back when we were there.
But, there are deals to be had . . . .  ask a couple different travel agents.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)