AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bull has an attitude
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Ag Quest
Posted 4/2/2012 05:34 (#2317419 - in reply to #2317361)
Subject: Re: bull has an attitude

Mid. Michigan
Gentlemen I am no cattle man but the thoughts on sending this bull to Wendy's got me to thinking??? This bull seems to be exibiting dominant and powerful traits that if he were to pass them on would breed such in offspring? So Would he also not tend to be a stronger or healthier animal. I understand that any bull can be dangerous and the one that killed that man or one not controlled with an occasional attitude adj. should be scuttled!! However I would think that a perfectly healthy and possibly young bull would give some trouble or not be worth his weight and possibly less vigor? I kinda liken it to all the kids (Particularly young boys) in school today that are takeing riddilin or some other drug to Mellow them down and make them handleable??? Arent we makeing a weeker generation instead of stonger and more vigorous? I would think that a bull would always demand a healthy bit of caution when present as with any livestock, Almost all can hurt or kill ya. Just my thoughts of bulls and boys. My granddad always had bulls and you did'nt mess with them much, they were for breeding and not pets. Fire Away :-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)