AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Slidin' into F's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

amsunshine
Posted 2/28/2012 10:01 (#2256715 - in reply to #2256468)
Subject: Re: Slidin' into F's

Blooming where I am planted!

Those and the other suggestions from other posters are great ones.  I'll have a talk with my friends.  I in no way want to overstep my bounds as an "aunt", and they're not asking for my advice right now, but I sure do have some thoughts on the matter.  The mom of these kids was my roommate in college, so I have known them a loooooong time.  I stood up in their wedding.  It's funny when you meet someone young, you have the best visions for how their kids are going to turn out, and you dream good dreams along those lines.  Their dad is OK in the discipline department but not very ambitious in life otherwise.  This has always been a worry of mine, and I had hoped the kids would take more after their mom.  She has her own difficulties too, but I think all in all has done pretty well in life (but not economically).  The oldest three have always been in honors programs and gotten good grades before now.  The youngest is a pretty, free spirit who I'm guessing will make her life in music or modeling.  She has a voice like the prettiest little bird you've ever heard, and isn't afraid to sing everywhere she goes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)