AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Go to court vs Don't go to court????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 8/28/2011 22:55 (#1935307 - in reply to #1934858)
Subject: RE: Go to court vs Don't go to court????

Last one that pulled me over, ask me why I didn't have it on. I said it don't fit me, he replied bull crap! He glanced over my flatbed on truck, I remembered I had buddy's empty beer cans on back. I said I bet you think those are mine, he said I wasn't worried about them. He walked around other side and threw my overshoes back up to front of truck, said they were ready to blow off. Then asked for my licence, said I didn't have it. He replied I bet you don't have current insurance papers either? I replied yes I do, but I've got pistol in glove box, asked if loaded, I said no.

He said well because I didn't have licence, we was going to write ticket for speeding. He also said he could nail me on frost law as well! I called him a _ ss!

He started to jump up and down, and said well you have just got to slow down! He asked me how many times he had pulled me over, I said too damn many! He then said well I will buy this one but next time I will throw the book at you! I then said thank you! We got a long great after that!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)