AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting Article on Smartstax performance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

seedsman2004
Posted 9/25/2010 16:20 (#1373838 - in reply to #1373753)
Subject: Re: Interesting Article on Smartstax performance

In response to the underwear comment, they are orange just like the bag that SS came in.
Seriously I pride myself on being fair towards all different companies. I sell against Pioneer, Becks, Golden Harvest LG, Great Lakes you name it. I'm fair when I talk about them. They all have decent numbers and good support staff. I don't go around saying things like Pioneer can't get herculex right or all of their corn greensnaps. Or that Becks buys all of their business with gimmicks and free tvs.and their corn never dries down. I don't say that sort of thing because it's not 100% true and because it makes you sound petty and weak.
Maybe you missed the point on the profits. We are all in business to make a profit. There is nothing wrong with that. I amazed how some people can be so blinded by their own dislike for a person, company, political ideology, religion etc etc that they just can't see how the other side sees it.
I get where you are coming from and that's fine. I'm not asking for anyones approval I'm just saying back off on the constant bashing of Monsanto or Pioneer democrats or republicans, because it makes you look like a dumb @rse.
I can see where traits aren't for everyone. That's fine don't use them . Just know that most of the better genetics will be in the traited products and that by avoiding them you may damage your own bottom line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)