AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting marketing article: Why Farmers Lose In Markets?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Newguy
Posted 3/27/2007 20:24 (#126589 - in reply to #126342)
Subject: I wasn't aiming :^)

Renville Minnesota

"The information in this article is provided without any warranty (this means the provider of information doesn't have a clue what they are doing) of any kind whatsoever. By accessing this service, you agree that STAT Communications Ltd. will not be liable for any expenses, losses or costs that may be incurred by the interpretation and use of the information in this website, nor as a result of the information on this site being inaccurate or incomplete in any way."  (Cowards)

Find me a marketing firm that doesn't have a statement like this, and we are in business!

I don't know Owen, that is why I opened with a "no offense" comment.   Its his link that stated "FARMERS" are "BIGGEST LOSERS".   He posted the link asking for comments, I seem to have filled the request?Undecided  My shot wasn't at OWEN, it was at the link he provided.  Yup, there is a herd mentallity, and nobody's above it.  To single out farmers is absolutly rediculous.   

Thats what got my undaroos bunched.   Its a Proffessional marketing sales technique.  It MAY be true, but there is absolutly NO solid RESEARCH backing that up.  I as a farmer am offended every time I read it (not by the messenger).   For a fact I know the PRO's mess up just as bad as I can and DO.

Again, no offense intended to Owen (seems like a nice fellow), all Im typing is the link provided is nothing more than smelly, steamy, fly ridden, CRAP!

Good luck ya all.  

Edited by Newguy 3/27/2007 23:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)