AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How often should you sell if you want to hit the top of the market?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mr.Grain
Posted 1/28/2024 15:15 (#10597700 - in reply to #10597098)
Subject: RE: How often should you sell if you want to hit the top of the market?

Palmtopper - 1/28/2024 07:32

Bs… you called it “holding power”… at the time…just come clean.. you were pumping…never did I see a post of recco selling .. while you still were here under different multiple handles..

I would respect more if honest. Your and suzie were on a limb.

Yes I admit that I mentioned corn had tons of upside provided drought was stayed worse then 2012……i mentioned it could go to 7,8, maybe even 10 or higher……IF DROUGHT STAYED WORSE……it changed and improved…..didn’t get worse and didn’t have heat

Yes I regularly mention holding power and staying power

I wasn’t posting here when i kept getting kicked off……..so i never posted full commentary here…….

Since 2020 I have always posted more bullish then bearish

I dont give recommendations that are generic for everyone, when i give trades they have an objective and a set risk other there long options where risk is defined as cost

I give recommendations that are more situation specific.

I will mention I like buying wheat here or selling wheat wheat as an example, but that shouldn’t be took a reccomendation and if done should still include risk/reward

I dont believe that speculation trades should ever be entered without a game plan that includes a stop and an objective. They can be moved or adjusted but they should be included

I believe that one should sell options versus buy options generically but it makes sense for a majority of producers to buy options given the situation they are typically in

I think that the majority of producers would be far better off if they sold calls more often and bought puts

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)