AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why are hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zink not being use early.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Neb. Nick
Posted 4/5/2020 13:33 (#8167024)
Subject: Why are hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zink not being use early.

east central NE.
In New York to get in to a hospital , you have to be deathly sick where you need a vent. The only way to get this combo of medicine is to be in the hospital , but by this time you about gone. I have read nothing but good results with this combo if applied soon enough rather than half dead. The Zink stops the viris from mutating in the cells and the hydoxychloroquine lets the zink in the cells. The azithromycin is just a antibotic to fight the infection already started. They keep saying that they need more time to test, this stuff has been around for 60 years and the side effects are minimal compared to the death rates now. You should be able to call a doctor up and get a test and then a prescription over the phone if you wanted to take it. If you google what they are doing to treat for it in the hospital , all it talks about is the ventilator which is the last hope before you die. Now they are talking about pulling the vent after 4 weeks so the death rate will probably be going up. I talked to one guy who has a son that works in a hospital that said all they were using was high doses of vitamins and zink. They have a good supply of this stuff [hydoxychloroquine] so that should not be a problem. I guess what I am saying is we should have a right to use this combo if we want , rather than go lay in a bed with hundreds of other infected people around.

Edited by Neb. Nick 4/5/2020 14:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)