AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Clearing data from a Trimble CFX-750
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/30/2020 13:34 (#8151700)
Subject: Clearing data from a Trimble CFX-750

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I bought a used tractor with a CFX-750 and Nav II for steering last Summer. I had a 750 in the past. With it I just accepted the default client, farm, field etc. when making a new AB line. That worked with this used tractor until one day I got the message that the number of fields had been exceeded which seemed reasonable since when I checked there were several entries from the past from the previous owner.

If I created a new client and farm everything seemed fine. I have been trying to clean things up by deleting those "old" events, fields etc. The process seems to go as expected where I make the choices about what I want to delete, I get the warning message and proceed. After a while the system reboots and I thought I was successful but the offending items are still there.

I printed out the directions from Triangle Ag that agree with what I believe I did but haven't been successful.

I feel there is something simple that I am missing. I really don't want to do a soft or hard reset since the steering works fine, I just want to clean up those unnecessary items.

I must be missing a step but then why would the system reboot as if it is starting over with a somewhat clean slate?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)