AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harvest Profit...anybody else get this letter?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

marbro1
Posted 1/23/2019 17:42 (#7267008)
Subject: Harvest Profit...anybody else get this letter?

Southwest Iowa
Received a letter today from this place and I'm wondering if anybody else did also? I guess I don't mind when a company reaches out to a person and tries to sell them a product, but I'm not sure I like this approach. I can't remember being contacted once from this place, but they tell me they've contacted me several times. I guess I was invited to take a free demo and invited to call the company so the process could be explained to me. But again, I don't remember any of this taking place. I'm not saying it's a pressure tactic. But kinda feels like a "hey dummy, why don't you try this out since we've contacted you 10 other times" tactic. I'm not trying to run the place down or anything like that. With the scam phone calls going on, I just get leery and more agitated lately with offers and services that I didn't inquire about.

If anybody uses it, how do you like it? Feel free to use the info to contact the company if you didn't receive a letter but would like to know more about it. There is a website listed on the letter that gives the user a free 14 day trial to see if it's something a person would be interested in. Just because it might not work on my end doesn't mean that it wouldn't be useful to somebody else.

Edited by marbro1 1/23/2019 17:43

(20190123_173037 (full).jpg)

(20190123_173017 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20190123_173037 (full).jpg (115KB - 145 downloads)
Attachments 20190123_173017 (full).jpg (196KB - 139 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)