AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need advice.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

southforkjr
Posted 1/13/2019 10:20 (#7241930)
Subject: Need advice.

I farm a place with a levee that runs through it . Anyway it's a private road and has numerous gates on it when changes land owners. Dec 27 I'm sitting at my shop and a truck comes through gate was open because I was on the place. I didn't recognize the truck so I follow it and it didn't have a tag on so I stopped them . I asked the guy who had 3 guys in the truck with him who are y'all. Well he goes to cussing me telling me this is a public road and it's his road and if I wanted him off the road get out and make him get off. Well I told him I'll just call the law and show him it's private. I back up turn around start making the phone call to the law. He turns around gets behind me honking and right on my bumper I'm going maybe 20mph. Anyway I can see him kinda turned around messing with somthing on the back seat floor my thought Is he getting a gun so I keep going. Well we get to split in the road and they went right I kept going straight. Well law shows up I make a report out and being looking for this cat for 2 weeks . Well I find out who it's . It's a seed rep for company that I buy some of seed from well use to buy that brand. What should I do let it go ? Call his company tell them about what they have representing there company? Or go find him with some of my guys and explain to him you don't show out in front of your buddies and get away with it? Never in 25 yrs farming this place have I had any problem with people . Lost are not knowing the road is private even with signs up people come through sometimes. Any way deer season is open and my kid was in a field hunting off of the road so yes I was going to stop the truck and let them know they were on private property. It's just been eating at me trying to figure it out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)