AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/3/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/3/2018 07:52 (#6792490)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/3/18*****

Good Sunday Morning. This past week we had a little over an inch of rain after about a week of being very hot and humid, and yesterday a couple tenths and now cooler temps which I enjoy. Our grandson was out for a day at the farm and he was in all his glory being able to drive a couple skid loaders and pushing feed into the cows and driving the Kabota around the farm and an old lawn mower. He told his mom that he thinks he is ready to drive a car now. Just turned 9 this past week. Our daughter is getting things in order for him for his summer care. His half sister will watch him a couple days a week, and he was suppose to go to the Y's kid care two days a week. He told his mom that he didn't want to go to kid care, but wanted to come to the farm. He says he wants to work.

Two graduation parties under the belt so far. At least those were a combined party. I did have a small piece of cake, but my plate was pretty empty as they had a taco bar and I just had one, and only had meat and cheese in it. How are you doing with the summer parties?

Scale results this week. Dave lost 2 pounds and I managed to gain a little...oopps. Hope you have a good week.

Edited by dairymanswife 6/3/2018 07:52

(CEFEECE7-9345-4D56-A767-36C08A0D2F45 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CEFEECE7-9345-4D56-A767-36C08A0D2F45 (full).jpeg (149KB - 190 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)