AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fm750 field iq spraying?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

MX285driver
Posted 5/10/2018 18:32 (#6753784)
Subject: fm750 field iq spraying?

southern iowa
Set up my fm 750 with field iq for spraying with new sprayer specialties pull type. Just getting used to it today, all seems well except sometimes when spraying out of already sprayed area ( mostly endrows ) there is a gap before the mapping shows up, I believe ( but not sure ) that the spray is already spraying before the map comes on. I set the look ahead latency to 2 seconds. Other times it may just be an odd shaped triangle type shape not mapping . If I go over the gap again it usually sprays it again and maps it. Sometimes the spray comes on but does not map, and if I go over it another time it will spray it again and may or may not map it. Clear as mud I am sure. Wondering if I screwed up some setting, or if that is all fairly normal for the field iq spraying. Have used both an agleader versa and a topcon in the past and neither of them had this issue.
I had the look ahead latency set to 3 seconds for a while but could not really tell any difference in the mapping but it seemed like the spray came on way earlier. Thanks for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)