AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does Anyone Want To Join A Class Action Against John Deere Over New GPS Plans?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bobjohnson
Posted 8/15/2017 22:27 (#6189463)
Subject: Does Anyone Want To Join A Class Action Against John Deere Over New GPS Plans?

Hi Guys,

I own 7 Deere GPS systems including screens and displays (all are 2630s).  I have paid on average about $25,000 for each system by the time I upgraded to RTK and got section control on a few things.  I now am reading that John Deere will no longer allow me to move my activations to new screens as I upgrade.  I think this is a load of crap.  They were sold to me as a one time cost that would be transferable to new technology.  I feel I was deceived and am going to be looking for a lawyer to possibly pursue a claim to force deere to allow me to use my activations on new screens.   If they would have sold it as a non-transferable product that would be one thing, but they didnt and I feel cheated.  John Deere makes a good products but they have really turned into a bunch of corporate jackasses.  I am wondering if anyone else feels the same way?   Here is a link to the story.  I also plan on calling the product manager tomorrow to let her know how I feel about this and you should too.  Here name is Deanna Kovar and her facility's number is 913.310.8100.  Push 3 to get to the operator. 

Thanks

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)