AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 6/25/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 6/25/2017 07:53 (#6088875)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 6/25/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. I think mother nature needs a recheck. It is summer and we are only going to be in the 60's today. Sun is out now, but calling for it to cloud up and scattered showers. I actually love the cooler weather compared to hot and humid. But I know the corn needs more hot and humid. This past week we had rain several times, one of the time over two inches. Great for our sand ground hay, it is ready for second cutting, but the poor heavy ground is just saturated. Hope you all are dealing with what you are getting, or not getting. Not much we can do about it anyway.

So are you dealing with lots of summertime parties, picnics or just times around the firepit with relatives and friends? Alcohol flowing a little too freely? What to do? Enjoy it and pay the price later, or try to limit the drinks with switching out water for every other drink might help. Or if you are a beer drinker, go for the low calorie one. If you are doing low carb, just skip the bun on those burgers and brats. Lots of fresh fruit out there, not sure about that being low carb (that is why I can't do low carb, I love fruit) But if you are doing low calorie, fill your plate up with fruit at these parties instead chips and dips. Try to go to a party with a plan and see if that helps.

How was the scale this week? Dave after not weighing in after coming back from Canada, managed a one pound loss this week. He has been busy, he is starting to build a deer stand, one that sits up in the air that he can have our grandson up there with him. So he is using our old deck for the floor of it. So he got a good workout there hauling the lumber into the shed where he is building it. Me, only lost .4 this week, something, but not enough.

Hope you had a good week and enjoy this coming week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)