AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

envizio pro locked up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

57ringo
Posted 5/31/2017 18:34 (#6047412)
Subject: envizio pro locked up

Emporia, ks

I have an Autofarm envizio pro and was spraying today in my 4440 spra-coupe and the screen locked up. I rebooted it and all I get is a partial dark screen and the right side is white with multi colored lines in it. I called Ag Epress and they said it was an older model and might not be able to fix it. If it can't be fixed, should I look for another E=pro or something else? There are 2 things I HATE about this one. First is the problem is in last pass mode,  deleting the boundary and it still directs you to the headland on point rows so sometimes you have to drive part ways in the field before it picks up the red line where you want to go, then have to back up and start spraying. I don't know how in the world an autosteer system could work with that! Another thing that boils my blood is part of the time it paints the field backwards so you have to stop and reboot. I even creep forward when getting to the screen to help but that doesn't always work. Why any mental giant would put that option in there is beyond me. My greenstar brown box display does that out of the blue sometimes when turning around too. I wish it could be disabled!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)