AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/30/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/30/2017 07:58 (#5991084)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/30/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. The last day of April and where is spring. Cold, wind, and rainy here. But we must count our blessings as there is plenty of worse weather around the country. Praying for the tornado victims in TX. I hope some of you are able to get in the fields. The weatherman was predicting up to three inches of rain for us, but now doesn't sound near as bad here. Maybe we will luck out and just deal with the cold and no sunshine.

Well, the Easter candy should be gone, and with hopefully warmer weather we all should be getting outside. So many of you are doing so well, I am so proud of each and every one of you. If it weren't for you all losing weight and still posting, I would have hung this thread up a long time ago. I am still struggling and I know I can turn this around. You know how you have to hit rock bottom before you see the light. Well, that time is coming and I am so tired of being FAT. I have done this before, I know how to do it, I just have to get started again. I hate this yoyoing that happens to me. These huge swings in my weight is so bad for me. All I can do is try. If there are any old members that aren't posting, but still lurking, come back and join me. Remember, you don't have to tell me what you weigh, or how much you gained if you want to restart. Just say restart.

That being said, Dave did fine, he lost 1.4 pounds. He said he thought he gained as his pants felt tighter, so he said he must have shifted. Getting old, everything sags, bags, or drags. Something we all have to put up with.

Have a great week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)