AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My sunrise service
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

milofarmer1
Posted 4/16/2017 07:15 (#5965184)
Subject: My sunrise service

Texas/New Mexico Stateline
I in no way intend to minimize the spirit of Easter, but we have never put much emphasis on holding Easter as a high day in the religious sense. I strive to keep Jesus's death and resurrection remembered every day of the year, and every Sunday in our worship. But we usually have big family get-togethers as it is a convenient time for many. This year we have moved into a new(er) house and are hosting a bunch of the family. My Easter sunrise service was firing up the smoker a getting a briskit started about sun-up. I am new to running a smoker so I am nervous about getting it right. After ALL the evidence is disposed of I will report back on how it turned out.

Not doing anything fancy, charcoal and well seasoned pecan wood in the fire box. Trying to keep it around 225-250 for 1 hr. per lb. Some generic steakhouse rub from McCormick spices.

Galatians 6:14
But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

(20170416_070605.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20170416_070605.jpg (56KB - 182 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)