AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I Guess I'll Be Putting The Snowblower Back On The Tractor Tomorrow (4 Pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

MCatSHF
Posted 2/22/2014 02:11 (#3708145)
Subject: I Guess I'll Be Putting The Snowblower Back On The Tractor Tomorrow (4 Pics)

Sandy Hook, MB

Hello All

That 6" of fresh snow sure blew around today in the 60 kph winds. Winds are suppose to keep blowing all night, tomorrow & tomorrow night too. I guess that I'll be cleaning out the yard again tomorrow & maybe on Sunday too.

Had to do some digging, I couldn't tell where the snow ended & the silage began. That's why I left that oak tree standing there. It's kind of in the way when packing the pile, but this way I know where to look for the pile in the snow!

I fed the cows late yesterday because of cleaning out the yard & they had already left the yard & had gone back into the bush where they are bedded. With the wind blowing today, I guess that they didn't want to come to the yard to eat & were content to just eat their bedding. So when I went to feed this evening, their feeders were still 1/2 full & I couldn't unload the whole mix in them & had to dump some of their cow food on the floor. I'll have to scoop it up tomorrow.            

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)