AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/4/13 To 8/11/13**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/4/2013 07:39 (#3246652)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 8/4/13 To 8/11/13**********

First full week of August, how is it going for you? Up here in the northern part of the US the weather has been beautiful for getting outside. Hope you are enjoying it and are able to get out and move either for enjoyment or being able to work outside and not be in danger of heat stroke. With it Aug already the days are getting shorter and won't be so many hot days, at least for us. So how are you doing on your Aug month's goal. Did you jump right in and are you working to hit it, or did you let the first few days just slide by? We can do this, just have to stick your mind to it. Good health is achievable.

Let's see, for us, Dave avoided the scale this morning. Wonder why...LOL Too much camping I guess. Me, I actually managed to lose a pound while camping. Portion control is the key. I bet BalerBrian is checking to see if I lost weight as he witnessed me eating a piece of cake. Hey, I never said I was perfect.

Speaking of cake, there is another piece in my future today as it is our son's 31st birthday. Hard to believe our baby is that old. He always wanted a Dairy Queen cake and seeing his birthday is in Aug, I loved that he wanted one as it was usually to hot to bake a cake. But after we have it, I will send all the leftovers home with him.

You all have a wonderful healthy losing week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)